WWII at Sea
Naval warfare in the Second World War involved several types
- small-boat skirmishes, such as fighting E-boats in the English Channel,
or in the Pacific, PT boats.
- submarines vs. convoys, and escorts vs. submarines
- gunnery duels, such as the battlewagon vs. battlewagon confrontations
off Guadalcanal, or the hunt for the Bismarck
- confrontations involving land-based or carrier-based aircraft, such as
the Battle of Midway or the "Great Marianas Turkey Shoot."
- New From Helion - The Allied Failure in Norway 1940
- December Issue of Wargames Illustrated Available Now
- 2nd Black Friday Sale on Wargame Mats
- The Latest Issue of Primetime - Read It Now
- 25mm Freighter Prototype Model Available at TVAG
- Last Few Days to Vote for Wargames Illustrated Awards 2017
- From Helion: Phoenix - A Complete History of the Luftwaffe 1918-1945, Volume 2
- Wargamers' Annual 2018 Available Now From Caliver Books
- Cigar Box Battle Holiday Sale - 20% off!
- Litko: "2017 Black Friday Sale Has Begun Early! 20% Off Through Cyber Monday!"
- OMM: New Ospreys, Rules, Minis, Mags & Books
- This Week’s Primetime Is All About Crisis 2017
- Helion Attending Warfare Show This Weekend
- PicoArmor: New Brigade Games 2mm Buildings in Stock
- Battle Mat Grippers Now Available
- Alternate Reality Japanese, A Ninja Clan, The U.S. Marines & More in World War III, Funktastic Heroes & Much More
- New Releases From Battlefont & Victrix as Well as Post-Apocalyptic Survivors, 19th Century Female Militia, African-American Cavalry, Italian Wars & Modern African Troops