Help support TMP

"Shout Out to the Staff!" Topic

9 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the TMP Talk Message Board

Areas of Interest

General

Featured Hobby News Article

1,122 hits since 28 Jun 2020
©1994-2020 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Personal logo Editor in Chief Bill The Editor of TMP Fezian28 Jun 2020 6:43 p.m. PST

I wanted to publicly congratulate our staff editors here at TMP, for the fine job they did, both here and on social media, to counter the recent, vicious attacks made against all of us.

Editor Gwen who was a particular target of some of the most mean-spirited comments was brave, said her piece, and even emailed those who know her best: the TMP advertisers she works with on a daily basis. Read more TMP link and TMP link and that's only part of it, she had more screenshots, she could have showed you even more of the rabid attacks she suffered.

Editor Dianna was also active on social media, while simultaneously dealing with the death of a pet and coming down sick, which is why you didn't hear from her in the last part. Did you see her slap down that person who said she only makes $100 USD a month! grin

Editor Dianna's friend Jhayra kind of filled in the gap, going to bat on social media against the anti-gay attacks. They deleted everything she said and never gave her a reply, but she was trying! Maybe you saw her posts.

Former Editor Ellah was also in the fray on social media, taking on the worst of the homophobic remarks. She also made some comments here on TMP: TMP link I'm especially grateful when a former editor still feels loyalty to the old gang.

And special thanks to our good friend Kate, not a TMP editor, but someone who worked on another of my internet projects. She was a direct witness to counter some of the vilest gossip being flung around on social media, and gave me one of the nicest memorials I've ever received. Thank you, Katie! grin

Personal logo Editor Gwen The Editor of TMP28 Jun 2020 6:49 p.m. PST

Thank you! grin

Buck21528 Jun 2020 6:54 p.m. PST

TMP's own Fire Brigade to the rescue! I love it, I love it! Seriously, a job well done to you all for standing up, confronting and slapping down these attacks.

Personal logo Editor Dianna The Editor of TMP28 Jun 2020 6:58 p.m. PST

Thanks to everyone who helped fight for TMP! grin

Stryderg28 Jun 2020 7:42 p.m. PST

My condolences to Editor Dianna on the passing of her pet, that can be rough. And I hope she's feeling better.

Personal logo Editor Dianna The Editor of TMP28 Jun 2020 8:21 p.m. PST

Hi! Yes, it's not easy if you lose a pet. But I am feeling better now. Thank you!

coopman29 Jun 2020 6:43 a.m. PST

Way to go, ladies!

rustymusket29 Jun 2020 9:18 a.m. PST

Thanks to them all for keeping things going!

Legion 429 Jun 2020 9:37 a.m. PST

thumbs up

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.