WWII Land Rules
Return to WWII LAND
Return to MINIATURES RULES
There are a lot of different rulesets for ground combat in WWII. To bring
some order out of the chaos, we have organized the rules in terms of scale - that is,
what a single model or figure represents.
Our categories are:
- Infantry Skirmish - One figure represents one soldier. The scale best for
handling infantry squads in action, along with a small number of vehicles.
- Armor Skirmish - One model represents one vehicle, but one "infantry stand"
represents a squad or more of infantry. An appropriate scale for handling low-level armor
- Half-Platoon Scale - One model represents
a half-platoon worth of vehicles.
- Platoon Scale - One model represents a platoon's worth of vehicles.
- Company Scale - One model represents a company of vehicles.
- Battalion Scale - One model stands for a battalion. At this scale,
you can play out some fairly significant battles on the tabletop.
- Scale Unknown - Rules we don't know enough about to classify.