Help support TMP

"German Heer Tutorial" Topic

14 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the WWII Painting Guides Message Board

Back to the Plastic Figures Message Board

Back to the WWII Land Gallery Message Board

1,134 hits since 5 Dec 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

bracken Supporting Member of TMP05 Dec 2012 11:39 a.m. PST

Well another one done! I've completed my tutorial for WW2 German Heer infantry, so if anyone's interested here hopefully is the link link go into all albums and look for Heer Tutorial photobuckets still hit and miss but I'm hopefully in the process of getting it sorted, so as always feedback welcome thanks for looking Russ

Personal logo Meiczyslaw Supporting Member of TMP05 Dec 2012 11:58 a.m. PST
klepley Supporting Member of TMP05 Dec 2012 12:44 p.m. PST

Hmm…no idea what the formatting part is for there, but your stuff looks excellent..the medic looks extremely cool!! Good stuff.
Kevin

bracken Supporting Member of TMP05 Dec 2012 12:45 p.m. PST

Hopefully this time link fingers crossed

panzerCDR05 Dec 2012 1:15 p.m. PST

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Personal logo Meiczyslaw Supporting Member of TMP05 Dec 2012 1:45 p.m. PST

no idea what the formatting part is for there

It's to make me look stupid after bracken's first link has been edited to work. wink

corporalpat05 Dec 2012 1:49 p.m. PST

Nice, but I really dislike photobucket.

bracken Supporting Member of TMP05 Dec 2012 2:58 p.m. PST

Meiczyslaw I assure you if it made you look stupid it was not my intention, If that was the case then I apologize but there was no malice intended!

Ken Portner05 Dec 2012 3:10 p.m. PST

I can't find the tutorial at that link? What's the folder called?

Personal logo Meiczyslaw Supporting Member of TMP05 Dec 2012 3:14 p.m. PST

Meiczyslaw I assure you if it made you look stupid it was not my intention …

It's OK. It's just a danger on any board with an "edit" feature -- occasionally there will be a reply that doesn't seem to make any sense because the previous poster changed their mind.

jgibbons05 Dec 2012 6:15 p.m. PST

I like the photo tutorial style! Thank you for posting!

bracken Supporting Member of TMP06 Dec 2012 2:31 a.m. PST

Meiczyslaw I should of just left the original post has it was, I was just that fed up with Photobucket (since its changed I'm having major issues with it, nothing seems to work the way it used to, or it just doesn't work at all) so once again sorry for any offence it caused!
Corporalpat I've already mentioned it but I'm really not liking the new format for P/B, I can't even switch back to the original P/B, everything just seems such hard work now! But I'm not keen on turning my back on roughly a year or mores work!
Jgibbons I'm abit limited on what I can do. Between Photobucket and using my phone for everything it just seemed the only way I could really do it, but it must work I do seem to have had a lot of feedback on the tutorials, I do intend to more so keep looking.
Bede19025 the link in my secound post should work but if it doesn't go to my P/B link go in to albums German Heer Tutorial.
I'm still abit of a novice to WW2 but I am learning as I go along! So thanks for all the feedback and interest guys, so thanks again Russ

GrandKenyon8406 Dec 2012 10:34 a.m. PST

Excellent stuff again bracken, keep it up!!

bracken Supporting Member of TMP06 Dec 2012 2:45 p.m. PST

Cheers Grandkenyon84, I've being working on my pea dot camo and its improving slowly, so that may be my next tutorial! I know when I get my fallschirmjager reinforcements I will be doing a couple of tutorials showing different patterns. I'm a big kid in a sweet shop with the bolt action stuff, so if people keep looking I will keep posting!
So cheers for now Russ

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.