Help support TMP

"HOTT - 15mm Dwarves" Topic

8 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Terrain and Scenics Message Board

Back to the Fantasy Gallery Message Board

Back to the DBx Message Board

532 hits since 3 Sep 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

stenicplus03 Sep 2012 2:35 p.m. PST

Got some pictures of the army I used at HOTT Berkely 2012 after finally finding my camera…

stenicplus.blogspot.co.uk

Angel Barracks03 Sep 2012 2:37 p.m. PST

That mine is cool!

Dowvoovoo66 Inactive Member03 Sep 2012 2:38 p.m. PST

love the mine, nice army. peter pig 15s?

stenicplus03 Sep 2012 2:50 p.m. PST

Yeap Peter Pig although no sure if they all are as they were bought as job lot some years ago.

punkrabbitt returns03 Sep 2012 3:07 p.m. PST

Always good to see some HotT love. Well done, sir!

Wait! What? Revised Sneakers rules? Where do I find these?

Personal logo Brigadier General Supporting Member of TMP03 Sep 2012 7:08 p.m. PST

Love your mine.

stenicplus04 Sep 2012 1:45 a.m. PST

tochtli,

They are not official but the ones we used are here:
TMP link

Not sure if you follow the HOTT yahoo group but there is a concencus there that Sneakers are below par for their cost and thus rarely get used. Numerous suggestions have been made to bring their value up to scratch without making them too good.

I felt the changes we used might encourage people to use them as elite commando raider type things.

Not sure how many people used sneakers in the end but mine were successful in destroying an artillery piece; in my mind a desperate raid to destroy the enemy artillery that was theatening my troops through attrition. Sort of "Right lads, need volunteers to take down that gun before it takes us all out…" grin

As an exercide it altered my game play as I tried to engineer situation to enable my sneaker the get through the enemy to cause havoc. And in some cases it worked too.

Lead Space06 Sep 2012 9:58 a.m. PST

Love that mine also. All around splendid work

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.