The following is the official errata for Clash of Armor, provided
by the publisher:
If you have any rules questions, please send them to the editor. We will try to get an official
answer from the publisher, and in the meantime will freely give our own opinions.
- Artillery batteries cannot combine fire.
- Pg. 45 -- Delete reference to French paratroops and the second machine gun listing.
- Pg. 47-49 -- The penetration values listed for howitzers and infantry guns under
the Anti-tank Fire Values table are only used in those rare instances when High
Explosive Anti-Tank (HEAT) rounds are available.
- Pg. 51 -- The base armor value of the PzIIIm is changed from 7 to 6.
- Pg. 51 -- The numbers on which the exception armor value is used for the PzVIb
are changed from 3-9 to 3 and 9.