Help support TMP

"Compatible in size with the Minifigs 25 mm..?" Topic

7 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Renaissance Product Reviews Message Board

Areas of Interest

Renaissance

Featured Hobby News Article

Featured Link

Featured Ruleset

Matchlock

Rating: gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star 

Featured Showcase Article

Oddzial Osmy's 15mm Teutonic Crossbowmen 1410

The next Teutonic Knights unit - Crossbowmen!

Featured Workbench Article

Adam Paints Three More Pirates

It's back to pirates for Adam8472 Fezian!

Featured Profile Article

Dung Gate

For the time being, the last in our series of articles on the gates of Old Jerusalem.

330 hits since 17 Sep 2022
©1994-2022 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

TMP logo

Membership

Please sign in to your membership account, or, if you are not yet a member, please sign up for your free membership account.
Paskal Supporting Member of TMP17 Sep 2022 9:25 a.m. PST

Hello everyone,

Which factory offers renaissance figurines compatible in size with those of the renaissance range of Minifigs 25 mm..?

Thank you ,

Pascal

BillyNM17 Sep 2022 10:14 a.m. PST

I'm not sure but I reckon Mirliton SG might be similar sizewise – but obviously Minifigs are a style all of their own.

Lamorak17 Sep 2022 10:29 a.m. PST

Dixon ECW figures are quite small, so they may work. In a similar vein, the Hinchcliffe range, now sold by Lancashire Games, may also be roughly similar in size.

I am not sure about their Renaissance figures, but the Mirliton medieval foot are much bigger than Minifigs.

Gray Bear17 Sep 2022 12:40 p.m. PST

The Hinchliffe Renaissance line are some of their larger figures. I don't think they mix well, in the same unit, with Minifigs.

Robert Burke17 Sep 2022 1:41 p.m. PST

Mirlition figures are 28mm. If you can find some old Ral Partha Ren figures they might work well.

Shardik18 Sep 2022 2:04 p.m. PST

Off topic, but would Hinchcliffe napoleonics be compatible with minifigs?

HMS Exeter18 Sep 2022 2:35 p.m. PST

If you could get some of the old Ral Partha historical, I think they'd be pretty close.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.