Help support TMP

"Williamsburg Virginia Muster" Topic

14 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

Please use the Complaint button (!) to report problems on the forums.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Conventions and Wargame Shows Message Board

Areas of Interest

General

Featured Hobby News Article

Featured Link

Featured Ruleset

Featured Showcase Article

Red Sable Brushes from Miniaturelovers

Hobby brushes direct from Sri Lanka.

Current Poll

631 hits since 12 Jan 2022
©1994-2022 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Master Caster12 Jan 2022 5:49 a.m. PST

18-20 Feb 2022. Link: odmsclub.com

pzivh43 Supporting Member of TMP12 Jan 2022 6:00 a.m. PST

I will be there with a Battlegroup WW2 game.

historygamer12 Jan 2022 11:08 a.m. PST

Are there any restrictions or requirements (e.g., masks) given the current spike in the virus? Like many, been thinking of attending. Just curious.

HMS Exeter12 Jan 2022 1:05 p.m. PST

@HistoryGamer

I've not seen anything on this yet. You might want to contact the venue to see if they are mandating anything. When I made my reservation I confirmed their breakfast buffet was off. They stopped it months ago. They've been giving out brown bag breakfasts from the front desk instead.

Things are moving so fast, and veering in such unexpected directions so unpredictably, I'm not sure how any group can plan ahead more than a few days at a time.

We must all continue to endeavor to persevere.

Personal logo Cardinal Ximenez Supporting Member of TMP12 Jan 2022 1:29 p.m. PST

I'll be there.

vagamer63 Supporting Member of TMP12 Jan 2022 2:03 p.m. PST

Virginia has been Restriction and Mandate Free since Mar. 2021, and that is not likely to change with the new Governor taking over at the end of this week. Folks are welcome to wear a mask if they feel more comfortable with one as they wish. No one will bother you for your choice. Currently the hosting facility has no requirements or restrictions.

Personal logo Cardinal Ximenez Supporting Member of TMP12 Jan 2022 4:32 p.m. PST

Thank you, Paul.

OSCS7413 Jan 2022 6:44 a.m. PST

vagamer is correct. WM will comply with any state or hotel mandates. There are none at this time.

SFC Retired13 Jan 2022 7:26 a.m. PST

Ill be there if there is no mask mandate… thanks for update Paul

Pyrrhic Victory13 Jan 2022 7:27 a.m. PST

Really wanted to go as it's close and I want to see people again. However, particularly in the current environment, if there isn't a mask and/or vax mandate, I can't support it. Maybe Omicron will change things going forward, but it hasn't yet. I hope everyone attending stays safe and hopefully things will be different in August…

Ed

Dn Jackson Supporting Member of TMP14 Jan 2022 1:56 a.m. PST

I'll be there.

oldnorthstate15 Jan 2022 7:01 p.m. PST

8-10 gamers from the Triangle Simulation Society will be there, several running games.

Personal logo Cardinal Ximenez Supporting Member of TMP23 Jan 2022 9:04 a.m. PST

Just pre-registered. Completed the process in about a minute.

HMS Exeter26 Jan 2022 10:02 p.m. PST

Three weeks out. Could we encourage release of a vendor roster so we can begin internet window shopping and wishlist pre-order formation?

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.