Help support TMP

"Bills, Bows and Bloodshed will be at Warfare 2021" Topic

4 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Medieval Discussion Message Board

Back to the War of the Roses Message Board

Areas of Interest

Medieval
Renaissance

Featured Hobby News Article

Featured Link

Top-Rated Ruleset

Flower of Chivalry

Rating: gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star 

Featured Book Review

237 hits since 25 Nov 2021
©1994-2021 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Warspite125 Nov 2021 9:07 a.m. PST

With more than 25 copies of Bills, Bows and Bloodshed 2.2 now in circulation (after Salute) I am just starting to get some player feed-back. So far this has been positive, two clear suggestions being made. I welcome house rules and I will publish these in due course.

The primary idea received, so far, is that if any 12 module unit is reinforced by more modules from the reserve, that reinforcement counts towards the unit's 50% status. If a unit is reduced to 50% of its original strength this turn it does not take a 50% morale test if there are also reinforcement modules present in the unit. As written, the unit DOES test at 50% but merely gets a +1 on the roll for the presence of the reinforcements. I am considering this and may add it as an optional.

Copies of BBB 2.2 will be at Warfare 2021 with Dave Lanchester Books. Each is supplied in a plastic zip-loc bag for neatness but there is now a display copy available for people to read. I have now added sample pages to the e-bay listing.

Barry

Atheling27 Nov 2021 11:50 p.m. PST

Can you describe a bit more about the rules; the intended scale, unit size etc please Barry?

My Just Add Water Painting and Wargaming Blog:
link

Personal logo SHaT1984 Supporting Member of TMP29 Nov 2021 1:25 p.m. PST

You know you keep posting an incorrect url:

Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist. <<

Atheling29 Nov 2021 11:16 p.m. PST

SHaT1984

Try this:
link

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.