Help support TMP

"Mangbetu Warriors commission" Topic

3 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

Please remember not to make new product announcements on the forum. Our advertisers pay for the privilege of making such announcements.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the 18th Century Gallery Message Board

Back to the 19th Century Gallery Message Board

Back to the Painting Services Message Board

Areas of Interest

General
18th Century
19th Century

Featured Hobby News Article

Featured Link

Featured Ruleset

Die Fighting

Rating: gold star gold star 

Featured Workbench Article

Resizing Dungeon Tiles

Personal logo Editor in Chief Bill The Editor of TMP Fezian wonders if he can resize 3Dprinted dungeon tiles to match his other dungeon tiles…

Featured Profile Article

Happy 80th Birthday for Katie's Grandmother

Personal logo Editor Katie The Editor of TMP surprises her grandmother on her 80th birthday.

Featured Book Review

760 hits since 29 Sep 2021
©1994-2022 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

rob polymathsw30 Sep 2021 4:49 a.m. PST

I recently painted a commission for some 28mm metal Mangbetu Warriors, with Chieftains, Warriors and Civilians. The Chieftains were painted to my high Collector's 'Officer' level, with the Warriors and Civilians painted to my high Wargaming 'Call to Arms' level.

It was such a great project to paint, with a lot of bright colours and some really nice natural textures. I also painted quite a few freehand shields, which was a lot of fun!

Check out more here:
link

If you are interested in some Warriors of your own, or any other project, then just let me know. I'm free for commissions next Spring.

Thanks!

picture

picture

picture

Texaswalker30 Sep 2021 7:56 a.m. PST

Anybody know who makes those figures?

Maha Bandula19 Oct 2021 11:52 p.m. PST

Can't help you there, but they do look the biz! Uzzah!

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.