Help support TMP

"Milley Secretly Secured Nuclear Codes???" Topic

16 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

Please avoid recent politics on the forums.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Ultramodern Warfare (2012-present) Message Board

Areas of Interest

Modern

Featured Hobby News Article

Featured Recent Link

Top-Rated Ruleset

Beer and Pretzels Skirmish (BAPS)

Rating: gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star 

Featured Workbench Article

C-in-C's 1:285 T-72s & BTR-70s

Beowulf Fezian has been itching for a small Soviet project!

Featured Profile Article

ISIS in the Year 2066

What if you want to game something too controversial or distasteful to put on the tabletop?

Current Poll

612 hits since 14 Sep 2021
©1994-2021 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Gorgrat Supporting Member of TMP14 Sep 2021 8:08 p.m. PST

link

Okay. This isn't real, right? I'm a brain in a jar, and you guys and all this Bleeped text are just electrical impulses being fed into my consciousness, right?

What the Bleeped text?

And those of you on the other side realize that this stuff (if it's real, which I'm seriously doubting), can as easy be used to keep someone in power as to take someone out?

Okay. I'm about ready to check out at this point.

Where's the jar containing Hitler's brain? I want to see if he's run into similar weird stuff…

Thresher0114 Sep 2021 10:20 p.m. PST

It's REAL, as is the "Deep State".

In the "good olde days" a person would be given a court martial, and then shot or hung for this.

I'd like to see such traditions make a comeback to serve as a warning to others.

Wargamer Blue14 Sep 2021 11:53 p.m. PST

Oath Breaker.

Thresher0115 Sep 2021 1:11 a.m. PST

So, Milley is a Chi-com agent, or operative?

Man, those in power are even more left-wing than I thought, and I didn't think that was possible.

Amazing what a little blackmail fooder can get you.

14Bore15 Sep 2021 1:32 a.m. PST

I don't like Miley but watch where this is coming from, seems a person with no cred is pushing a book.

rustymusket Supporting Member of TMP15 Sep 2021 4:17 a.m. PST

Interesting takes on what may or may not be true.

Nine pound round15 Sep 2021 4:28 a.m. PST

It's Woodward, so a grain of salt helps. Remember Bill Casey's "deathbed confessions?"

Gorgrat Supporting Member of TMP15 Sep 2021 6:17 a.m. PST

All well and good, except that Milley seems to have no problem with any of this being spewed to the moon and the stars.

There was also a time when a conspiracy like this would be hushed up, and people who wrote books (or just ran down the street screaming) about it would find themselves in narrow pine boxes, or in insane asylums nicely medicated, or (possibly, and, again, I'm betting on this one) with their brains in jars being fed electrical stimuli.

Any of those as opposed to say, finding a publisher and screaming, "Hey guys! Guess what cool thing I just did? See, I got control of the US nuclear codes (you know, those things that can wipe most of the life off the planet, or have us living in a Gamma World scenario, with all kinds of really cool mutations and tentacles and Bleeped text ) and just for laughs I told some Red Chinese general about it (cuz I thought it was so cool and had to tell SOMEBODY), oh, and some nut found out about it, so I had my agents stick his brain in a jar, and make him think he's a retired army nerd living in Georgia, and talking with a bunch of other old nerds on some wargaming website…"

<Pant. Pant.>

Okay.

In the outside chance that this IS real, and I'm NOT a brain in a jar, could somebody please call Milley's office and see that I get made into one? Reality has just become too much for me to handle.

HMS Exeter15 Sep 2021 6:42 a.m. PST

Hitler's brain was never in a jar. He died and was buried in 1971. Up until 1966 he'd been running a Volkswagen dealership in Bayonne, New Jersey.

pzivh43 Supporting Member of TMP15 Sep 2021 7:23 a.m. PST

It is hard to believe, but it is a serious allegation and must be investigated. His oath is to follow lawful orders of superior officers. If he felt he couldn't do that, then a public resignation should have been made. If found to be true, then he needs to face a court martial for treason.

Gorgrat Supporting Member of TMP15 Sep 2021 8:34 a.m. PST

link

This Bleeped text just keeps getting better.

Deleted by Moderator

Thresher0115 Sep 2021 9:45 a.m. PST

I don't hear him on the television denying it.

Gorgrat Supporting Member of TMP15 Sep 2021 10:11 a.m. PST

Him being Milley?

Personal logo JammerMan Supporting Member of TMP15 Sep 2021 11:19 a.m. PST

at least a court-martialed and time at Leavenworth

pzivh43 Supporting Member of TMP15 Sep 2021 3:43 p.m. PST

That link may be from a source that's a bit biased: "It's the latest report of behind-the-scenes chaos as Trump sought to subvert the 2020 US election."

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.