Help support TMP

"Chinese Military To Build New-Type Training System.." Topic

1 Post

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Ultramodern Warfare (2012-present) Message Board

Areas of Interest

Modern

Featured Hobby News Article

Featured Recent Link

Top-Rated Ruleset

FUBAR

Rating: gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star 

Featured Showcase Article

My AK47 Regulars

I promised to show pictures of the AK47 army that I'm painting - here are the regular forces.

Featured Workbench Article

C-in-C's 1:285 T-72s & BTR-70s

Beowulf Fezian has been itching for a small Soviet project!

Featured Profile Article

First Look: GF9's 15mm Dresden House

Personal logo Editor in Chief Bill The Editor of TMP Fezian examines another house in this series.

Current Poll

Featured Movie Review

142 hits since 22 Feb 2021
©1994-2021 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Tango01 Supporting Member of TMP22 Feb 2021 2:37 p.m. PST

"The Chinese military announced on Saturday that it will build a new type of training system that would improve military training in all respects, strengthen the capability to win wars and build the Chinese military into a world-class one.

The new military training system will focus on ensuring People's Liberation Army (PLA) exercises are the same as real wars to deal with rapidly changing global situations and external threats, Chinese military analysts said on Sunday.

Approved by Chinese President Xi Jinping, also chairman of the Central Military Commission (CMC), the CMC has released a decision on fostering a new type of military training system, the Xinhua News Agency reported on Saturday…"
Main page
link

It is going to be interesting to see what this new-type of training system really is…

Amicalement
Armand

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.