Help support TMP

"More German infantry painted." Topic

3 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

Please do not use bad language on the forums.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Blogs of War Message Board

Back to the Bolt Action Message Board

Areas of Interest

General
World War Two on the Land

Featured Hobby News Article

Featured Link

Top-Rated Ruleset

Beer and Pretzels Skirmish (BAPS)

Rating: gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star 

Featured Showcase Article

Featured Profile Article

The da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3D Printer: Unboxing & Test Print

Personal logo Editor in Chief Bill The Editor of TMP Fezian unpacks and sets up an inexpensive 3D printer, and prints a test object.

1,094 hits since 11 Oct 2020
©1994-2022 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

TMP logo

Membership

Please sign in to your membership account, or, if you are not yet a member, please sign up for your free membership account.
Lonely Gamer11 Oct 2020 2:44 p.m. PST

Over the last few nights I have managed to get some more of my WW2 Germans painted up and based ready for some gaming.
I have put up some more photo's and details on my site.

link

picture

Frederick Supporting Member of TMP11 Oct 2020 5:08 p.m. PST

Nice looking figs! I have not ever made the Warlord Germans but have done their 8th Army and have to agree that the figs, although pretty, are bit fiddly

Lonely Gamer12 Oct 2020 9:16 a.m. PST

@Frederick thanks, a lot of the Warlord stuff is fine but I found these normal German troops to be a real pain.

In the picture above the soldiers holding the Panzerfaust and the LMG are plastic and look fine but some of the others in the sqauds are not great and I will swap them out as I find better models.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.