Help support TMP

"28 Dice Later game: Fatal Collision" Topic

4 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Zombies Message Board

Areas of Interest

World War Two on the Land
Modern
Science Fiction

Featured Hobby News Article

Top-Rated Ruleset

A Fistful of TOWs

Rating: gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star 

Featured Showcase Article

Turkish Keyk-Class Patrol Digs

Personal logo Editor in Chief Bill The Editor of TMP Fezian finally dips his toe into the world of Aeronef.

Featured Profile Article

Scenario Ideas from The Third World War

Personal logo Editor in Chief Bill The Editor of TMP Fezian harvests scenario ideas from The Third World War.

Featured Book Review

Featured Movie Review

372 hits since 31 May 2020
©1994-2021 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Tango01 Supporting Member of TMP In the TMP Dawghouse01 Jun 2020 2:31 p.m. PST

"Frances & I recently tried the tweaked rules that I'd been working on for 15mm zombie apocalypse skirmishes. These are essentially Osprey Wargames Black Ops by Guy Bowers, but with a few changes to suit the setting of a modern-day UK caught-up in a terrifying zombie pandemic. This initial trial scenario was of my own devising, & as it was for testing the basics like card activation & turn structure, it didn't make use of the main feature of Black Ops that attracted me – that of the stealth rules. I call my tweaked zombie survival version of these rules 28 Dice Later…"

picture

picture

picture

Main page
link

Amicalement
Armand

saltflats192901 Jun 2020 5:51 p.m. PST

Great title.

Tango01 Supporting Member of TMP In the TMP Dawghouse02 Jun 2020 12:09 p.m. PST

(smile)

Amicalement
Armand

79thPA Supporting Member of TMP19 Jun 2020 7:22 a.m. PST

A nice looking game.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.