Help support TMP

"Dusty Projects XVI; Lindberg HE-100 in 1/72 scale" Topic

4 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the WWII Aviation Gallery Message Board

Back to the Blogs of War Message Board

Back to the 20mm WWII Message Board

Back to the What I Did This Week Message Board

Areas of Interest

General
World War Two on the Land
World War Two in the Air

Featured Hobby News Article

Featured Ruleset

Featured Workbench Article

Building & Painting Scotia's 1/300 Stuka

With the release of the Check Your 6! rules, Monkey Hanger Fezian finds his interest in WWII air-combat gaming has rekindled.

Current Poll

369 hits since 28 May 2020
©1994-2020 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Anton Ryzbak28 May 2020 12:50 p.m. PST

picture

I found this in The Vault the other day and added it to my project list for the Quarantine. A neat little model that seems to still be in production after fifty-five years. Here is my review and build link

Personal logo ColCampbell Supporting Member of TMP28 May 2020 1:23 p.m. PST

You've been a model building machine these past weeks.

And the He-100 does look swift and sleek. I guess that its a good thing it never went into production. link

Jim

Anton Ryzbak28 May 2020 1:33 p.m. PST

ColCampbell, I seem to have gotten the "model in a day" thing down fairly well. Now I'm at a crossroads as to whether I build some 1/72 armor kits (I have about 500 that need building) or dust off the pile of 15mm Minifig Ottomans to give my Poles someone to fight……then there is always a terrain piece or two I could build as well……….

Personal logo Buckeye AKA Darryl Supporting Member of TMP28 May 2020 1:43 p.m. PST

I like both the He-112 and He-100. I have some of the former in 1/285th to use for Spain during the Torch landing timeframe for some what if fighting…gotta get those birds painted. Probably a good thing that both were very limited in production. :)

Beautiful work on the model!

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.