Help support TMP

"Hey HMGS vendors...." Topic

3 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Conventions and Wargame Shows Message Board

Areas of Interest

General

Featured Hobby News Article

Featured Ruleset

517 hits since 10 Feb 2020
©1994-2020 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Rustycop Retired 201910 Feb 2020 4:07 p.m. PST

One of your fellow vendors is taking full advantage of one of HMGS painting seminars to promote their business. See the listed post for details. I know they also support their products with demo games run at their booth. What a great idea. I would love to see all of you participate in some way weather it be through sponsoring games painting or whatever else you can think of. You guys pay quite a lot of money in booth fees. It doesn't take a genius to figure out you pay for much of the cost of the cons themselves and I would love to see you all get your moneys worth. Just a thought.

Azure Gryphon11 Feb 2020 9:01 a.m. PST

We did demos of Basic Impetus in our booth at Fall In and will do so again this year at Cold Wars, Historicon and Fall In. We are looking to put together a large participation game at Historicon and would like to sponsor a tournament sometime soon.

Griffons Lair

RudyNelson11 Feb 2020 2:17 p.m. PST

A number of shows in the south have various types of paint and carry and seminar demos. They are putting time, resources and manpower into them. If they get to ‘fly the flag' ,advertise, I do not have a problem with it. It only adds an interesting event to the show.
Nelson Time Portal
In business and going to shows as a vender since 1983

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.