Help support TMP

"GZG 25mm Neu Swabian League Review/WIP" Topic

6 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

Please be courteous toward your fellow TMP members.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Painting Message Board

Back to the SF Product Reviews Message Board

Back to the 28mm Sci-Fi Message Board

Back to the What I Did This Week Message Board

Back to the Blogs of War Message Board

Areas of Interest

General
Science Fiction

Featured Hobby News Article

Featured Recent Link

Featured Showcase Article

Current Poll

971 hits since 5 Feb 2020
©1994-2021 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

TMP logo

Membership

Please sign in to your membership account, or, if you are not yet a member, please sign up for your free membership account.
whitphoto Supporting Member of TMP05 Feb 2020 8:58 p.m. PST

I've started working my way through my collection of Ground Zero Games 25mm figures. Since there's pretty much no images of them on the website, and very few on the internet at all apparently, I figured I'd do a little review with some pictures as I work on them.

GZG 25mm Neu Swabian League, WIP Wednesday!

picture

dmebust06 Feb 2020 1:14 a.m. PST

Very nice work on these figures. I agree regarding the selection and affordability of the miniatures. Here is a link so you can see some of our figures in action. link

John Leahy06 Feb 2020 4:43 a.m. PST

Wow, the figs in the pic above are great! I was blown away by the shear number of figs and vehicles in those pics. My 25mm armies have many of the same figs. I also use the WEG Star Wars stuff and some of the figs from Starguard (mainly the Dreenoi). I love seeing 25mm scif. My Heritage power armor guys are some of my favorite figs. well done guys!
thumbs up
thumbs up

Thanks,

John

Thresher0107 Feb 2020 7:13 p.m. PST

Very nice looking troops.

Wish there were pics on the website, in order to make selection a bit easier.

newarch08 Feb 2020 4:22 a.m. PST

GZG figures are really well sculpted and so easy to paint. These are some of their 15mm New Anglian Confederation marines I've recently finished.

kmfrye18 Feb 2020 9:28 a.m. PST

Very nicely done. I've been looking at my GZG 25's again with an eye to finish some old projects.

Regards,
Keith F.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.