Help support TMP

"Uniforms of the army of Westphalia 1807-1813" Topic

4 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Napoleonic Media Message Board

Areas of Interest

Napoleonic

Featured Hobby News Article

327 hits since 6 Nov 2019
©1994-2019 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

NapStein06 Nov 2019 1:16 p.m. PST

My friends Markus Gärtner, Peter Bunde and Thomas Hemmann worked a long time upon the Westphalian army and finally they finished a compendium of more than 500 pages!

For those interested in this army this book will be a must have and as the editor announced the publication date for end of 2019 it may be ordered via link

As our friend Rick Sanders translated the book an English version is also available at the same publication date as the German version :-)

Greetings from Berlin
Markus Stein

P.S. I think the editor will add some sample pages to the book offer in December (so finally you my get your opinion about the book from them)

Redcurrant07 Nov 2019 12:03 p.m. PST

99 Euros is a lot of money, but for the history of the whole Westphalian army may well be worth it

Marcus Maximus10 Nov 2019 6:20 a.m. PST

Very pricey given you can obtain the same information from the HistoryBookMan at a fraction of that price…………

von Winterfeldt10 Nov 2019 1:14 p.m. PST

the author has researched the Westphalian Army at least for 40 years, I cannot even imagine that you will be able to find anywhere the same information, I am looking forward to read this book

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.