Help support TMP

"Looking for a 28mm female Sci-Fi Psycher" Topic

13 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the 28mm Sci-Fi Message Board

Areas of Interest

Science Fiction

414 hits since 7 Sep 2019
©1994-2019 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

irishman07 Sep 2019 1:57 p.m. PST

Hey all,

I am looking for a female psycher to add to my Adeptus Arbites. I want her to be less armored than her peers. She will be filling that "psy-cop" trope in my story line. I really like the Artel W figure "Agent Virtue" found here:
link

But the cost to ship to the US, makes this a $30 USD figure, and I dont think I like her that much.

Any other suggestions for female psy-cop type figures?

altfritz07 Sep 2019 2:00 p.m. PST

Hasslefree Miniatures? Statuesque?

altfritz07 Sep 2019 2:03 p.m. PST

Bombshell Miniatures? Reaper Chronoscape? Though technically I can't answer the question under the new posting regime.

Prince Rupert of the Rhine07 Sep 2019 2:12 p.m. PST

looking at the mini you linked to my first thought was Hasslefree's Winter Dionne

link

or Hasslefee's Justice Sedante

link

Alternative maybe the first miniature in the trench coat in Statuesque miniatures Resistance Cell Officers pack?

link

28mm Fanatik07 Sep 2019 3:12 p.m. PST

Maybe one of the female hackers of Infinity could work.

Personal logo PaulCollins Supporting Member of TMP07 Sep 2019 3:12 p.m. PST

I always thought this Hasselfree mini would be a good representation of the type of character you describe

link

robert piepenbrink Supporting Member of TMP07 Sep 2019 3:31 p.m. PST

Psi-Judge Anderson won't do? There have been I think at least three versions of her in 28mm.

Prince Rupert of the Rhine07 Sep 2019 3:50 p.m. PST

Judge Anderson's aren't easy to find, citadel, mongoose, foundry and warlord have all made and stopped selling Judge Dread ranges I'm not sure if anyone currently makes Dread minis so you're looking at the second hand market.

robert piepenbrink Supporting Member of TMP07 Sep 2019 4:34 p.m. PST

I found three on e-bay, two of them under $10. USD

irishman07 Sep 2019 8:38 p.m. PST

So I could not find the ebay Judge Anderson's that robert referenced. I did find one for $20 USD, but it was old and the proportions were closer to 1980s era citadel.

The Hasslefree are nice, but none of them say "Sci-fi psycher".

Infinity figures are much smaller than what I am playing with, at least they used to be. i have heard there has been a scale increase.

Prince Rupert of the Rhine08 Sep 2019 1:39 a.m. PST

trying a slightly different tack have you tried Hero Forge where you create your own mini you might be able to design something that fits your idea of a "Sci-fi psycher"?

https://www.heroforge.com

williamb08 Sep 2019 6:21 a.m. PST
joedog08 Sep 2019 8:30 a.m. PST

Victoria has some female characters that you might be able to convert a bit to fit your needs.

link

As was mentioned earlier, Chronoscope may also have something that you could easily convert.

link

The Judge Anderson minis on ebay may be a reference to heroclix figures.

There appear to be a couple of those, and they run about $10 USD with shipping.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.