Help support TMP

"CorSec Engineering fulfilling going out of business orders?" Topic

7 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Consumer Affairs Message Board

Areas of Interest

General

580 hits since 9 Aug 2019
©1994-2019 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Personal logo pavelft Supporting Member of TMP09 Aug 2019 8:00 a.m. PST

Just curious if anyone else has gotten their orders. I placed mine on 01APR2019, well before their last day of taking orders on 12APR2019. I have received no communication from them since placing the order (even after messaging them), and their website and facebook have not been updated. Has anyone gotten anything, even communication from them since then?

Micman09 Aug 2019 8:21 a.m. PST

Unfortunately I did not get any response from them either. I had made the order through PayPal so opened up a claim. They did not have any luck in contacting them either. They refunded my payment.

I would still like to get the order I placed but that is looking much less likely.

Personal logo pavelft Supporting Member of TMP09 Aug 2019 8:25 a.m. PST

Thanks Micman. Calling my credit card company now.

Ultra1k09 Aug 2019 12:00 p.m. PST

The owner of CorSec has been hospitalized for the last few months, and is just now getting into rehab. I have no idea when he might be able to start fulfilling orders.

Personal logo Private Matter Supporting Member of TMP10 Aug 2019 5:38 a.m. PST

I'm sorry to hear about the owner of CorSec. I have placed an order a week before he announced he was closing shop and never heard back on that order. In July I filed a claim with PayPal and got my money back due to no response from CorSec. I guess the reason is fairly clear now why there was no response. I wish him well and hope things turn out for the best.

Micman12 Aug 2019 12:45 p.m. PST

Ah that explains it. Hope he is getting better.

The H Man Supporting Member of TMP12 Aug 2019 3:02 p.m. PST

Perhaps someone who knows the chap should mention this. He could get a trusted friend or relative to login/act on his behalf and cancel orders or at least let people know there will be a delay. Odd this has not happened.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.