Help support TMP

"Any problems with Wargaming Miniatures (aka Stone Mountain)?" Topic

4 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Consumer Affairs Message Board

Action Log

11 Jul 2019 10:54 a.m. PST
by Editor in Chief Bill

• Removed from Pulp Gaming board
  • Changed starttime from
    11 Jul 2019 10:29 a.m. PST
    to
    11 Jul 2019 10:29 a.m. PSTRemoved from Horror board

11 Jul 2019 10:55 a.m. PST
by Editor in Chief Bill

• Changed title from "RAFM Shugoran - Classic Cthulhu" to "Any problems with Wargaming Miniatures (aka Stone Mountain)?"Removed from Pulp Gaming boardRemoved from Horror board

Areas of Interest

General

712 hits since 11 Jul 2019
©1994-2019 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Swampking11 Jul 2019 10:29 a.m. PST

Hey Ladies and Gentlemen,

I placed 2 (two) orders with Wargaming Miniatures (Stone Mountain), one on June 24th and one on July 2nd and I've yet to receive the miniatures or any updates.

Anyone got any ideas?

Lascaris11 Jul 2019 11:18 a.m. PST

Per their website it's 2-3 weeks typical between order and shipping. I ordered from them a few months ago and I recall it taking about that long.

Personal logo StoneMtnMinis Supporting Member of TMP11 Jul 2019 12:32 p.m. PST

John,

Don't worry. At times we may take a little longer than some companies, but you will always get your order complete.

Part of the delay is the sheer number of orders we have received since the start of the summer and quite a few of the items you ordered are being re-molded because they were starting to flash. However, we are on course to ship your order at the end of the week.

Amd as always we really appreciate your business.

Dave

wmyers11 Jul 2019 6:57 p.m. PST

Awesomely quick response from the Man himself!

That shows the firm cares! (and is on TMP)

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.