Help support TMP

"Who in USA sells 4ground buildings?" Topic

10 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Terrain and Scenics Message Board

Areas of Interest

General

798 hits since 6 Jul 2019
©1994-2019 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

The Membership System will be closing for maintenance in 3 minutes. Please finish anything that will involve the membership system, including membership changes or posting of messages.

Irish Marine Supporting Member of TMP06 Jul 2019 3:01 p.m. PST

Looking for shops in the USA that sell 4 Ground buildings.

Stosstruppen06 Jul 2019 3:09 p.m. PST

Brigade Games has them.

Joerg Bender Supporting Member of TMP06 Jul 2019 3:47 p.m. PST

Badger Games, Minutemen Toy Soldiers.
4GroundPublishing ships to the US too.

The Beast Rampant06 Jul 2019 5:47 p.m. PST

Noble Knight:

link

Irish Marine Supporting Member of TMP06 Jul 2019 5:55 p.m. PST

Thanks. I checked on their websites but Badger Games, Minutemen Toy Soldiers don't carry 4Ground, at least I didn't find it.

Personal logo chicklewis Supporting Member of TMP06 Jul 2019 10:37 p.m. PST

I've never had any issues ordering direct to California. The buildings are worth it, so persevere with your search.

Dave Jackson Supporting Member of TMP07 Jul 2019 5:33 a.m. PST

4Ground is undergoing a bankruptcy rearrangement at this time….so…new stock may be awhile in coming….tho…having said that they have a new website("4Ground Publishing" or some such thing. You may encounter "temporarily out of stock" indications at websites that carry their atuff.

Joerg Bender Supporting Member of TMP07 Jul 2019 5:47 a.m. PST

Before we draw any conclusions we should wait for the official announcement by 4GroundPublishing, which will come out tomorrow.
Great company, wonderful business partner, nothing to worry about.

RudyNelson07 Jul 2019 10:23 a.m. PST

Several distributors carry them. So they are common in stores. Several years ago I was the only one selling them at shows but now there are always four or five booths who have them. So we carry them but only a limited supply. So we can carry others such as TTC, lazercut, immortal and others. We now do a lot of special orders.

RudyNelson07 Jul 2019 1:41 p.m. PST

Irish, those stores like me who buy from a distributor and not direct from them are not listed as stock it's by them or others manufacturers.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.