Help support TMP

"Triumph of Nations 2nd Edition" Topic

6 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Field of Glory: Napoleonics Message Board

Areas of Interest

Napoleonic

291 hits since 9 Jun 2019
©1994-2019 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

BrettPT09 Jun 2019 3:11 p.m. PST

Hi Folks

ToN version 2 is now available at Amazon:

link

hope that link works)

Mr Jones09 Jun 2019 3:28 p.m. PST

Yep, it worked.

madcam2us10 Jun 2019 4:27 a.m. PST

Sure, it worked…. only to show it being out of print????

Madcam.

Tony S10 Jun 2019 1:29 p.m. PST

For a print-on-demand book, that's quite odd!

I looked at it yesterday, and I'd swear I could have bought it them. For the record I held off buying it, as I don't play FOGN too often and actually haven't even tried the second edition yet (although after a read through it does look promising).

Figured I could use my old army books, but since I'm blathering anyway – what are the differences between the army books for the first and second editions? Is it worth the money, or is it just some minor changes/corrections and more importantly, bringing them back into print?

BrettPT10 Jun 2019 1:55 p.m. PST

I believe the copy-setters are looking at making a small change to one of the margin sizes. 'Pause' has been hit with Amazon while they do this. Hopefully shouldn't take long for them to do this.

BrettPT11 Jun 2019 3:40 a.m. PST

Just heard that the copysetters have completed their tweak and ToN version 2 is available again from Amazon.

Cheers

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.