Help support TMP

"Individual Perry Napoleonic Sprues" Topic

9 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Napoleonic Discussion Message Board

Areas of Interest

Napoleonic

759 hits since 14 Apr 2019
©1994-2019 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

ccmatty Supporting Member of TMP14 Apr 2019 8:53 a.m. PST

Does anyone know of a retailer/seller of individual/separate sprues of Perry box set plastic items?

MajorB14 Apr 2019 10:34 a.m. PST

Think you'll have to order them direct from Perry.

Rhino Co Supporting Member of TMP14 Apr 2019 10:35 a.m. PST

On the Perry site. Reasonable shipping and quick. I bought the new plastic US WWII infantry came in about a week.

jedburgh14 Apr 2019 5:28 p.m. PST

Ebay – bought three ACW sprues last week

ccmatty Supporting Member of TMP15 Apr 2019 4:05 a.m. PST

Unfortunately it does not seem I can get the sprues in the US? By the time I am done paying shipping, etc., it is not much more to buy a whole box…

Personal logo deadhead Supporting Member of TMP15 Apr 2019 6:28 a.m. PST

It works both ways alas. The shipping costs trans Atlantic can be daunting. All it needs then is the revenue folk to take an interest in the package and …forget it completely.

I used to say I never understood why makers either side of the Pond did not work with local agents for such orders. Ship en masse East or West, build up stocks and appeal more to the local nationals. I do now follow the commercial problems however

jedburgh15 Apr 2019 6:35 a.m. PST

You need some enterprising soul in the US to break up a few boxes and sell on Ebay.

MajorB15 Apr 2019 10:59 a.m. PST

to break up a few boxes and sell on Ebay.

There's your solution, then. Buy a box and sell the sprues you don't need!

Lion in the Stars16 Apr 2019 4:17 a.m. PST

Yeah, international shipping is a killer.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.