Help support TMP

"High Praise for Front Rank Figures" Topic

8 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Consumer Affairs Message Board

Areas of Interest

General

380 hits since 15 Mar 2019
©1994-2019 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Highlander115 Mar 2019 6:17 a.m. PST

Fantastic products and an excellent speedy service and response to e mails. Cannot praise them high enough

IronDuke596 Supporting Member of TMP15 Mar 2019 6:38 a.m. PST

I am not sure about response to emails (still waiting for over three months for response on possible British Napoleonic Pioneers), nonetheless, I agree that they provide outstanding figures coupled with outstanding service and importantly, they deduct the VAT for out of Europe buyers.

Front Rank figures are my favorites.

Lascaris15 Mar 2019 8:15 a.m. PST

I also love Front Rank. They are my go-to supplier for SYW and Napoleonics these days.

KSmyth15 Mar 2019 9:11 a.m. PST

I've placed three orders with them last few months. The service from the UK was terrific. Love the figures too.

Sharpe5215 Mar 2019 9:58 a.m. PST

I am being painting some French infantry for SYW and I find Front Rank are the most amusing figures to paint and a great show on wargame table too.
Marco

Personal logo ioannis Supporting Member of TMP15 Mar 2019 12:06 p.m. PST

Service is indeed fantastic!

wrgmr115 Mar 2019 3:13 p.m. PST

My favorite figures after Calpe. Excellent service as well. Highly recommended, easy painting figures.

custosarmorum Supporting Member of TMP15 Mar 2019 4:43 p.m. PST

Great service and I find the figures are generally well cast and pretty clean… I really like the new reinforcement Napoleonic range!

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.