Help support TMP

"BrigadeGames AWI Kickstarter is live" Topic

11 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the American Revolution Message Board

Back to the Crowdfunding Message Board

Areas of Interest

General
18th Century

566 hits since 26 Feb 2019
©1994-2019 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Personal logo BrigadeGames Sponsoring Member of TMP26 Feb 2019 11:30 a.m. PST

Our American War of Independence Kickstarter is live as of 11am EST Feb 26th, 2019.

The best pricing is in the Early Bird pledge levels.

link

I would appreciate your support.

Thanks

Lon
BrigadeGames.com

Puddinhead Johnson26 Feb 2019 11:55 a.m. PST

Excuse my ignorance of how this works.

If I pledge $54 USD does it mean I get 5 packs of figures (30 figures) or does it mean I get the opportunity to purchase five packs at a 25% discount?

Thanks.

pzivh43 Supporting Member of TMP26 Feb 2019 12:17 p.m. PST

I think it means you get 5 packs for $54 USD, which is 10% off retail. Plus you get 1 one stretch goal token.

79thPA Supporting Member of TMP26 Feb 2019 12:43 p.m. PST

That's how I read it as well. Nice looking figures, but command needs to be made whether stretch goals are reached or not.

Old Contemptibles Supporting Member of TMP26 Feb 2019 1:02 p.m. PST

What does it mean when it says "Locked"?

79thPA Supporting Member of TMP26 Feb 2019 2:10 p.m. PST

It means the figures are not available until a specific amount of money is pledged.

Personal logo BrigadeGames Sponsoring Member of TMP26 Feb 2019 2:45 p.m. PST

When you pledge $54 USD for the 5 packs (30 minis) you would get to pick 5 packs from the core packs plus packs from any unlocked stretch goals. You also get 1 free stretch goal rewards token. This can be spent towards any stretch goal that has a free reward pack.

Higher pledges get a higher discount (up to 28%) plus additional free stretch goal rewards tokens.

You can always increase your pledge amount or change to a higher discount pledge level.

"What does it mean when it says "Locked"?"

For the stretch goals, when the goal dollar amount is pledged and breeched, the pack will be unlocked and available as one of your pledge choices or as an add on. If it is a free stretch goal reward, you can use a stretch goal rewards token towards the pack, as one of your pledge choices, or add it as an add-on.

If the stretch goals are not unlocked, you will still be able to add those packs at the add-on price.

(This is all explained in the campaign section of the Kickstarter.)

link

Personal logo BrigadeGames Sponsoring Member of TMP27 Feb 2019 1:06 p.m. PST

We have reached funding goal in less than 20 hours and have achieved the first stretch goal.

There are still a few early bird pledge level slots remaining.

link

79thPA Supporting Member of TMP28 Feb 2019 9:08 a.m. PST

I'd say that's a testament to your reputation, and to the quality of the figures.

Personal logo BrigadeGames Sponsoring Member of TMP28 Feb 2019 11:25 a.m. PST

Thanks 79th.

We are only $251 USD from the second stretch goal.

Personal logo BrigadeGames Sponsoring Member of TMP01 Mar 2019 9:35 a.m. PST

The Second stretch goal was met in 2 days.

The next stretch goal is a free stretch goal rewards pack that Sergeant Pledge level and above can use a stretch token to get.

So getting to Stretch Goal #3, at the Sergeant level, a $54 USD pledge you would get your choice of 5 packs and can choose to use your rewards token for the American Militia command 2 pack. That would be 36 figures for $54 USD ($1.50 each.)

link

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.