Help support TMP

"Redbox - Russian Line Infantry" Topic

4 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Napoleonic Discussion Message Board

Back to the Napoleonic Product Reviews Message Board

Areas of Interest

Napoleonic

556 hits since 10 Feb 2019
©1994-2019 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Widowson10 Feb 2019 2:07 p.m. PST

Yet another early period Russian set from Redbox. No conversions required. This set also now available from MegaHobbies web site. I don't have the web sophistication to add the pictures of the box and figures. Maybe some web-wise member can do that.

I can't wait for these guys to bring cavalry. Maybe I won't have to do my major conversion from HaT Early Dragoons! On the other hand, that would be a great project and one unique unit. I've already printed the paper shabraques.

Now all I need is a job so I can buy some of this stuff!

Garde de Paris Supporting Member of TMP10 Feb 2019 4:01 p.m. PST

These seem to be many illustrations of Red Box figures:

link

GdeP

Personal logo ColCampbell Supporting Member of TMP10 Feb 2019 4:51 p.m. PST

Plastic Soldier Review has the infantry boxes listed but no pictures of the contents.

Jim

Widowson13 Feb 2019 7:25 p.m. PST

I can't even find a Redbox web site.But if anyone can, and speaks Ukranian, can you please beg them to provide some early Russian cavalry? I looked over the images Garde provided, and there is great inconsistency on number of horse poses provided. Let's hope for the best. I'd love nothing better than to no longer depend on HaT for their meager offerings.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.