Help support TMP

"Immortal Miniatures Plastic Persians" Topic

5 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Ancients Discussion Message Board

597 hits since 16 Oct 2018
©1994-2018 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Cyrus the Great17 Oct 2018 8:28 p.m. PST

Warlord Games acquired Immortal Miniatures quite awhile back. Stephen May had, at least, CAD drawings of a projected plastic Achaemenid Persian range.
Warlord Games has cleared out the plastic Persians acquired from Wargames Factory. Does anyone know if there will be a green light for the Immortal Miniatures designed plastic Achaemenid Persian range?

Captainbrown18 Oct 2018 8:35 a.m. PST

Email warlord…?

thabear18 Oct 2018 7:13 p.m. PST

" Warlord Games has cleared out the plastic Persians acquired from Wargames Factory " what do you mean by this ? Do you think Warlord Games wont re-release this range under their own banner one day ? Ive always thought they were great figures and gave many options on the sprue but perhaps too many options according to WG and they've been busy trying to limit the options on the sprue to make a few more sales out of the range ,,,, sorry I cant actually help you with your original question though

Andy Tea19 Oct 2018 2:34 a.m. PST

I doubt warlord games will rerelease the wargames factory Persians as they where. the WGF Persians where a bit odd lots of separate spure with bits on you hand a torso sprue that just had 4 torsos on it, a sprue with just legs on it etc. pluss then had a few sprues that had enough bits to make 2 full chaps. it was all very odd
plus some of the bits where a bit dodgy like the baby arm of the kneeling down legs which resulted I a person being the same height as a standing chap

also the scale the other all scale was a bit dubious. hopefully they will redo some hard plastic Persians at some point

Persians are cool

Cyrus the Great19 Oct 2018 6:18 p.m. PST

" Warlord Games has cleared out the plastic Persians acquired from Wargames Factory " what do you mean by this ?

There is no remaining inventory to be had from Warlord Games.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.