Help support TMP

"1796 campaign - 9-scenario set online" Topic

3 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

Please remember not to make new product announcements on the forum. Our advertisers pay for the privilege of making such announcements.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Napoleonics Scenarios Message Board

Areas of Interest

Napoleonic

Featured Hobby News Article

Featured Link

Featured Ruleset

Warfare at Sea in the Age of Reason

Rating: gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star 

Featured Showcase Article

Featured Book Review

1,452 hits since 14 Jul 2018
©1994-2023 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

TMP logo

Membership

Please sign in to your membership account, or, if you are not yet a member, please sign up for your free membership account.
ChrisBBB2 Supporting Member of TMP15 Jul 2018 10:53 a.m. PST

In connection with the impending publication of the first English edition of Clausewitz's history of Napoleon's 1796 campaign in Italy, a set of nine operational-level scenarios is now freely available online via the BBB Yahoo group:
link

Easy to set up and quick to play, these present fascinatingly different challenges from the usual tabletop battle, and provide real insight and understanding of how and why the campaign took the course it did.

The first five are playtested and give excellent games. The later four are yet to be tested but updated versions will be uploaded as they become ready.

(See announcement about the book here:)
TMP link

Chris

Bloody Big BATTLES!
bloodybigbattles.blogspot.com

stecal Supporting Member of TMP15 Jul 2018 5:58 p.m. PST

Great, thanks.

WKeyser15 Dec 2020 2:05 a.m. PST

Hi Chris
I don't know how I missed this but found it and just ordered the 1796 book and look forward to the 1799 one. I also noticed that you have some obs on the Yahoo groups but that site is closing "today" is there any way to get hold of these scenarios.
Thanks
William

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.