Help support TMP

"Looking for Players" Topic

5 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Clubs Message Board

258 hits since 11 Jul 2018
©1994-2018 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Skip2a11 Jul 2018 6:50 a.m. PST

I wasn't sure where to put this. I tried the player finder but came up empty.

I am looking for historical players in my area. I am near State College; there has to be one or two people in this area that are interested in WWII, ACW . . . . . . .

I found a group of great people in Ligonier but would love to find some people closer for weekly/biweekly playing.

I'm willing to try other historical periods also. Respond here or drop me a message at ghostdivision7th@gmail.com

See ya,

Skip

robert piepenbrink Supporting Member of TMP11 Jul 2018 7:14 a.m. PST

FYI, Skip's location from his page is "Centre, PA" so presumably State College of Pennsylvania is meant and not, say State College of Florida.

Always over-explain a little when writing for strangers, Skip. Your assumptions may not be theirs.

Jcfrog Supporting Member of TMP11 Jul 2018 8:16 a.m. PST

Players of FIW and AWI would imagine Ligonier to be up North somewhere.😋

whitphoto Supporting Member of TMP11 Jul 2018 9:31 a.m. PST

its not State College of Pennsylvania. It's State College, Pennsylvania. Home of Penn State. It's the name of the town.

Skip2a12 Jul 2018 5:46 a.m. PST

Robert: Thanks for the correction and the input on posting. I haven't posted a lot here.

Still looking for some players in the immediate area.

See ya,

Skip

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.