Help support TMP

"Registration for HURRICON 2018 27-30 Sept, Orlando now open" Topic

3 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Wargaming in the USA Message Board

Back to the Conventions and Wargame Shows Message Board

119 hits since 26 Jun 2018
©1994-2018 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Marc33594 Supporting Member of TMP26 Jun 2018 6:03 a.m. PST

A small problem with the hotel link resulted in a much longer delay than we would have liked but the good news is registration for HURRICON-2018 is now open. The dates, once again, are 27-30 September. A few points:

1. The link is link

2. If you are new to table top please see our tutorial at PDF link

3. For hotel registration please use the link "Reserve rooms through this link!" in blue at the top of the table top page. You can also go directly there bypassing table top with the following link: https://bit.ly/2I7zy1k

4. When making reservations through the provided link, when you get the hotel reservation form, please hit the "search again" button once you have specified the dates you want. Then click on the type room you want.

5. You will get a warning about the $16.95 USD resort fee. Remember you will NOT be charged this fee!

6. For folks looking to join South, or renew their membership, you will find membership under the "Get Merch" tag on the table top site. The flea market payment is also under that tab.

Looking forward to another fantastic convention and don't forget we have the honor of hosting the FOW Southern Nationals this time! More information shortly.

RudyNelson27 Jun 2018 7:11 a.m. PST

Looking forward to the show.

Nick Pasha28 Jun 2018 6:59 p.m. PST

I have bought my dealer tables and registered a game. The game is a battle fought by Lawrence's Army against the Turks. Tomorrow I book my hotel room. So far we are planning 5 Sword and the Flames games on the TSATF table in front of my vendor booth. Looking forward to seeing old friends and some new ones.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.