Help support TMP

"Congratulations to Editor Julia" Topic

23 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the TMP Talk Message Board

1,899 hits since 24 Jun 2018
©1994-2018 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Personal logo Editor in Chief Bill The Editor of TMP Fezian24 Jun 2018 3:22 p.m. PST

Editor Julia asked me to pass along to all of her TMP friends that she has been successful in achieving her long-sought goal, breast implants.

This is a dream come true for her.

johnbear4424 Jun 2018 3:47 p.m. PST

LoL, more power to you Julia! Congrats!

princeman24 Jun 2018 4:48 p.m. PST

Not sure how I feel about this. Congratulations Julia. I sincerely hope that you will enjoy this for the rest of your life. Good luck.

Daithi the Black24 Jun 2018 4:54 p.m. PST

That's awesome! My son had the opposite done six months ago :D

Personal logo Editor in Chief Bill The Editor of TMP Fezian24 Jun 2018 5:45 p.m. PST

Not sure how I feel about this.

Regardless of what our personal choices (or beliefs) might be, I think that Julia's friends can share the joy of her accomplishing a dream.

BadMoon24 Jun 2018 5:59 p.m. PST

Congratulations Julia.

hocklermp524 Jun 2018 7:40 p.m. PST

Being one of the few who donated to Julia before the storm of protest caused her to remove her heartfelt plea I am very happy for her and wish her all the best.

Personal logo Editor in Chief Bill The Editor of TMP Fezian24 Jun 2018 9:29 p.m. PST

Some inappropriate comments have been removed.

To those of you who do not see why this is significant for Julia: it's not your life, it's her life, if you are her friend then I think you will share her happiness; if you are not her friend, then why are you even bothering to comment?

To those of you who do not understand why Julia would want to share this on TMP: Julia worked here for many years, she is part of the TMP family, she has many friends here. If you find this inappropriate because she's "just a staff person" then maybe your heart is a few sizes too small.

To those who suggest some ulterior motive for suggesting this news: no, it is exactly what I said. She asked me to share her news, and I did so happily and almost immediately. Nobody here is trying to drive up clicks or provoke anybody or serve some hidden agenda, and frankly, I am enormously offended that you would suggest such a thing.

Dschebe Supporting Member of TMP24 Jun 2018 9:48 p.m. PST

Congratulations Julia. Follow your dreams and have very good luck.

Chuckaroobob24 Jun 2018 10:37 p.m. PST

More power to ya, Julia!

Porthos25 Jun 2018 2:28 a.m. PST

If someone likes to change anything fysical that is because he or she was not happy in the current situation. Therefore the announcement of having succeeded in a change is in fact the announcement of having reached (more) happiness. So the important thing is not the change, but the fact of reaching happiness. My congratulations of having succeeded in reaching this personal (!) goal !

Regards, Luc.

Stoppage25 Jun 2018 2:48 a.m. PST

Live the dream!

Take care and all the best.

Old Wolfman25 Jun 2018 7:19 a.m. PST

Hope you're recovering OK.

Cavcmdr25 Jun 2018 7:20 a.m. PST

Have fun, Julia.

Well said, Bill.

Ragbones Supporting Member of TMP25 Jun 2018 8:58 a.m. PST

Yes, we'll said. Congratulations, Julia.

Lou from BSM25 Jun 2018 8:59 a.m. PST

Congratulations Julia. Wishing you all the best!!

Ceterman Supporting Member of TMP25 Jun 2018 9:16 a.m. PST

Mine was one of the ones taken off, so I'll just say "Congrats Julia!"

hocklermp525 Jun 2018 12:56 p.m. PST

Well said, Bill!

coopman25 Jun 2018 4:14 p.m. PST

Congrats, Julia.

138SquadronRAF Supporting Member of TMP26 Jun 2018 9:35 a.m. PST

Congratulations.

CSherrange Supporting Member of TMP27 Jun 2018 5:24 a.m. PST

Did she have to shave her head? (like in Wolf of Wall Street?)

MSU John27 Jun 2018 2:23 p.m. PST

Congrats!

Gunfreak Supporting Member of TMP28 Jun 2018 2:19 a.m. PST

Congratulation!

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.