Help support TMP

"What a Tanker - using new solo rules" Topic

9 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the WWII Battle Reports Message Board

Back to the Wargaming in the United Kingdom Message Board

Back to the Blogs of War Message Board

576 hits since 16 Jun 2018
©1994-2018 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Personal logo herkybird Supporting Member of TMP16 Jun 2018 3:03 p.m. PST

Today, we tried more games of this excellent rule set. The report is on my blog at this link

picture

Enjoy!

Personal logo herkybird Supporting Member of TMP19 Jun 2018 3:23 p.m. PST

If anyone is interested, the solo rules used in the second game are free to download from our website at this link

picture

Rubbsalot20 Jun 2018 3:36 a.m. PST

Looks fun, will take a look!

Personal logo foxbat Supporting Member of TMP20 Jun 2018 4:43 a.m. PST

Thanks, nice little solo rules, short and to the point.

Frontline Tim20 Jun 2018 2:03 p.m. PST

Thanks, also some other useful bits for me on there. BLB point system and the ACW.

Personal logo herkybird Supporting Member of TMP20 Jun 2018 3:51 p.m. PST

The main page has links to a number of other rules I have done if you are interested? link

clifblkskull Supporting Member of TMP28 Jun 2018 8:52 p.m. PST

Thanks
The solo bit looks fun
Clif

Personal logo foxbat Supporting Member of TMP01 Jul 2018 8:52 a.m. PST

I just had my 1st WaT game yesterday with a visiting friend who is also an experienced gamer. We had 3 games, using herkybird's point system. The 1st one was a Sherman on Panzer IV, then we had a S35 (12 pts) vs 2 Pz 35 t (6 pts each) which was really full of suspens and could have gone either way. I was the 1st to have a chance to win (firing on the Pz35t rear with a bonus aim dice, rolling 3,great laugh) but after that I was somewhat trapped and lost.
Last gaem was a test of the solo rules : we took each 2 Shermans and took on a Jagdpanther. THe solo rules worked fine. We cornered the beast and killed it losing a single tank in the process.
Sorry, no pics and eetailed AAR (getting old and lazy eh eh) but certainly, Herkybird deserves lots of praise for his good job on the point system and solo rules.

Personal logo herkybird Supporting Member of TMP11 Jul 2018 4:00 p.m. PST

Thanks Foxbat! Glad you found them ok! (Phew!)

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.