Help support TMP

"Who Now Owns Architects of War Assets?" Topic

4 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Hobby Industry Message Board

Back to the Terrain and Scenics Message Board

781 hits since 11 Jun 2018
©1994-2018 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Personal logo Der Alte Fritz Sponsoring Member of TMP11 Jun 2018 8:38 a.m. PST

I was wondering if anyone had acquired all of the resin terrain and Moulds from the Architects of War bankruptcy proceedings? These assets would have some value that presumably would have been used to pay some of AoW's creditors.

Separately, I'm looking for some of the AoW gabions and earthworks/ entrenchment pieces if anyone is interested in selling ones that they own. Send me a PM here at TMP if interested.

coopman11 Jun 2018 3:37 p.m. PST

This was just asked a few days ago. I believe that the answer was Miniature Market.

Personal logo Der Alte Fritz Sponsoring Member of TMP11 Jun 2018 7:49 p.m. PST

Do you have a link to The TMP thread in which this was discussed? I can't find it. Looks like MM only offers the AQOTMF stuff, not the terrain items. I'm looking for the terrain pieces.

Winston Smith Supporting Member of TMP11 Jun 2018 8:32 p.m. PST

Jim.
I picked up some large resin gabions and earthworks at Cold Wars. I forget the dealer, but he should be at Historicon.

coopman12 Jun 2018 5:00 a.m. PST

If you google "28mm resin gabions" you will get several hits. I also noticed that Warlord Games makes a sprue of plastic gabions if you might want to try those.
link

79thPA Supporting Member of TMP12 Jun 2018 6:04 a.m. PST

It was asked a few days ago, but I can'r find it either.

Talisman12 Jun 2018 8:14 a.m. PST

Try Acheson Creations, I have a fair amount of their scatter terrain and am not disappointed.

https://www.achesoncreations.com

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.