Help support TMP

"Chef de bataillon - turn sequence?" Topic

7 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Napoleonic Discussion Message Board

491 hits since 7 Jun 2018
©1994-2018 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Theron07 Jun 2018 7:39 p.m. PST

I just finished reading through the Chef de bataillon rules for the first time – phew! Maybe I missed something but I couldn't figure out exactly how the turn sequence works. It sounds like it might be simultaneous with the highest priority unit going first but I didn't see it spelled out exactly. Maybe I'm overthinking things and it is self-evidently i-go-u-go? Anyone play this game?

Allan F Mountford08 Jun 2018 6:33 a.m. PST

My copy is in storage somewhere – is it not on one of the playsheets?

Personal logo aegiscg47 Supporting Member of TMP08 Jun 2018 6:34 a.m. PST

It's been a long, long time, but I recall there is a sequence of play that describes the turn in the rules somewhere.

Trierarch08 Jun 2018 3:21 p.m. PST

I think both sides are playing through the sequence together, simultaneous play in most cases with unit or command quality ordering actions where that interaction is critical.

There is a sequence of play and it doesn't mention player turns just the phases in a turn.

Cheers
David

Nine pound round08 Jun 2018 4:13 p.m. PST

You might try crossposting this on the Empire board; Scott Bowden wrote both games, and he does read this sight, and replies to questions on topics like this one (he also wrote Empire).

Theron09 Jun 2018 7:34 a.m. PST

Can I go back and cross post this existing conversation or do I need to create a new one under the Empire board?

I Drink Your Milkshake09 Jun 2018 4:09 p.m. PST

New one i believe.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.