Help support TMP

"Are Vampires In Cuba, Italy, Etc. Always Hungry?" Topic

6 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Utter Drivel Message Board

Back to the Fantasy Discussion Message Board

Back to the Horror Message Board

623 hits since 27 Apr 2018
©1994-2018 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Personal logo Cacique Caribe Supporting Member of TMP27 Apr 2018 11:05 p.m. PST

With so much garlic in the bloodstream of their local prey … do they have to depend on tourists instead to feed?

Do they hang out at restaurants that cater to foreigners?

Dan

picture

picture

picture

Personal logo Striker Supporting Member of TMP28 Apr 2018 3:53 a.m. PST

Did you see "Juan of the Dead"? That will give you some insight into the undead problems of Cuba, although it's zombies.

Personal logo Cacique Caribe Supporting Member of TMP28 Apr 2018 4:14 a.m. PST

Striker

I finally watched when it played once this month. That is one crazy movie. Sad too, when you see how run down Havana has gotten.

Dan

Legion 428 Apr 2018 8:02 a.m. PST

Well I've made an extensive "in depth" study of the paranormal for well over a decade. Mostly in the media, e.g. reality shows, etc.

I can tell you one thing … they are everywhere !!!! huh? Vamps, Weres, ghosts, demons, etc., you name it ! huh? It's out there … frown And sleeping with the lights on won't save you !

They are waiting, yearning, hoping, etc. for you to slip up, make a mistake, doubt their existence, laugh at them, etc., …

Go ahead … use a Ouija board, try to get an EVP, wander thru an abandoned insane asylum, prison, orphanage, grave yard, etc. in the middle of the night during the full moon …

… Go ahead … If you Dare ! huh?

Benvartok Supporting Member of TMP28 Apr 2018 10:14 p.m. PST

A bit harsh, I am sure there are some virgins in those countries.

Personal logo Cacique Caribe Supporting Member of TMP28 Apr 2018 10:58 p.m. PST

Virgins? Who's talking about virgins? Lol

Dan

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.