Help support TMP

"Blog.. more pages or another blog." Topic

9 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Blogs of War Message Board

282 hits since 2 Jan 2018
©1994-2018 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

FusilierDan Supporting Member of TMP02 Jan 2018 12:12 p.m. PST

Would I be better off adding another page to my blog or doing another blog? I'm thinking of dividing post by either gaming and painting or maybe by period.

Is just one blog with a mix of subjects.

link

Wulfgar02 Jan 2018 12:51 p.m. PST

Dan, you should do whichever brings the greatest satisfaction. I enjoyed reading through your blog, and would happily return to it.

I am wondering if keeping up multiple blogs might become a burden in itself, though.

JonFreitag02 Jan 2018 1:41 p.m. PST

If you want to segregate your blog posts, I prefer centralization. My vote would be for additional pages to your existing blog.

KSmyth02 Jan 2018 9:19 p.m. PST

As long as it relates to gaming, I'd add pages. I have several blogs on distinct topics, and it is really hard to keep up.

Giles the Zog04 Jan 2018 4:19 a.m. PST

Is it possible to sort your posts by category (tagging them) ?

I don't use blogspot so am not au fait with the techie side there, but my wordpress blog comes with "categories" that allow me to sort them, so if people are only interested in frost grave, there's a link on the menu just for that.

FusilierDan Supporting Member of TMP04 Jan 2018 5:50 a.m. PST

Thanks for the feed back guys.

Giles, I can and do add tags (labels) maybe I could use one or two that are broarder in scope.

Thanks

Giles the Zog05 Jan 2018 8:54 a.m. PST

I can and do add tags (labels) maybe I could use one or two that are broarder in scope.

I was thinking the ability to group them under a menu item.
Dopes blogspot allow you menus ?

FusilierDan Supporting Member of TMP07 Jan 2018 8:42 p.m. PST

Not sure. I'll look into that.

Codsticker08 Jan 2018 11:30 p.m. PST

I have 3 blogs but they could just as easily be 1.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.