Help support TMP

"My new blog - Miniature Soldiers and Stuff" Topic

8 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Blogs of War Message Board

291 hits since 10 Nov 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

95th Division Supporting Member of TMP10 Nov 2017 6:59 a.m. PST

Just what the world needed another blog. Nevertheless, I've started a blog to document my historical miniature gaming activities. The first post is a quick look at some photos from the AWI game my son and I ran at Fall-In.

minysoldiers.blogspot.com

Thanks

Red358410 Nov 2017 10:12 a.m. PST

Welcome to the blogosphere (or whatever the cool kids are calling it this week). Adding a "follow" button is a good way to get some regular viewers. Here's a link to mine… link

95th Division Supporting Member of TMP10 Nov 2017 4:03 p.m. PST

Thanks for the assistance. Your blog looks great – I liked the photos from SELWG.

Personal logo Murphy Sponsoring Member of TMP10 Nov 2017 8:11 p.m. PST

Welcome to the blogging world. Hope you have fun. It's a great way to meet other folks, and share ideas. I've been doing mine since 2008 although it's been pretty sparse a couple of years.
Here's a link to mine: link

Please take a look and have fun!

Red358411 Nov 2017 2:37 a.m. PST

Cheers 95th, and I've clicked the follow button :)

95th Division Supporting Member of TMP12 Nov 2017 7:05 a.m. PST

Thank you!

95th Division Supporting Member of TMP12 Nov 2017 7:10 a.m. PST

Thanks Murphy. I checked out your blog and looked at some of the older postings on ACW. Your 15mm's look great – I really like the sepia toned photos. That gave it a really period look. I"m into 28mm AWI right now, but I used to do 15mm ACW and played Fire and Fury. I enjoyed looking at your blog and I'll be checking back. It's tough how real life sometimes interferes with the really important stuff.

VicCina Supporting Member of TMP12 Nov 2017 8:26 a.m. PST

Nice blog and a nice first post.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.