Help support TMP

"Blood Angels Codex for 8th" Topic

4 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Warhammer 40K Message Board

308 hits since 9 Nov 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

kallman09 Nov 2017 5:58 p.m. PST

Someone got an advance copy of the new codex and some info is leaked here on BOLS.

link

Looks like jump packs and Death Company will be a major thing for the Blood Angles. Of course some of the upgrades put them on par with Khorne Berserkers, of course we all know that the Blood Angles and for that matter the Space Wolves are just Chaos in disguise. evil grin

Personal logo Pictors Studio Sponsoring Member of TMP09 Nov 2017 6:24 p.m. PST

That soar and charge rule is pretty powerful. I guess we will be seeing all assault marine blood angel armies.

kallman09 Nov 2017 8:14 p.m. PST

That is my take away. It does kind of go with the whole Blood Rage thing that is part of the BA's backstory. As I said they are just Khorne World Eaters with some cooler gear and more options. My eldest son plays Blood Angles and my best friend has the Flesh Tearers so both of them are going to be happy I think. Of course from the point of view of my World Eaters its just more opportunities for skulls to be taken in the name of Khorne. But yes expect to see lots of jump troops with the Blood Angles, especially Death Company.

Pythagoras10 Nov 2017 3:45 p.m. PST

All I see is an article from last May showing off the pages from the Blood Angels section of the Imperial Index. Old info.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.