Help support TMP

"Gebirsgsjägers in 28mm" Topic

7 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the WWII Discussion Message Board

371 hits since 3 Nov 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Tango01 Supporting Member of TMP04 Nov 2017 8:38 p.m. PST

Heer46 will release several 28mm Gebirgsjägers miniatures.

picture

Main page
link

Amicalement
Armand

Fred Cartwright05 Nov 2017 2:13 a.m. PST

They are doing some great figures, although should point out that the 2 figures on the ends of the line are not Gebirgsjager and not new.

Disco Joe05 Nov 2017 5:15 a.m. PST

Remember the idea is to post and not evaluate what is being posted.

Vigilant05 Nov 2017 5:52 a.m. PST

Disco Joe – explain please. Since when did TMP stop commenting on posts?

Disco Joe05 Nov 2017 6:09 a.m. PST

Vigilant, Armand posted without looking at the picture or possibly not seeing that all the figures are not Gebirgsjagers. People can comment all they want and I have no problem with that. What I was referring to is if you post something you should be as accurate as possible as to stating what they are of which Armand was not. Hence don't evaluate the picture just post it and lump them all into the same category.

Vigilant05 Nov 2017 7:22 a.m. PST

If you follow the link it just shows the centre 3 figures, which is probably why Tango linked it under the heading that he did. Your post confused me because what you seemed to suggest was that the post shouldn't be evaluated, when in fact it seems that your complaint is that he didn't evaluate the picture before posting, that's all.

Personal logo Bobgnar Supporting Member of TMP05 Nov 2017 1:33 p.m. PST

Does this picture not contain several new Gebirgsjägers? If it does, then the posting is correct. Evaluation would be "these are quite good figures" or "they got these right." Armand often gives his opinion, which seems ok by me.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.