Help support TMP

"Terror Attack In New York City. 8 Killed, 15 Wounded" Topic

10 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Ultramodern Warfare (2006-present) Message Board

724 hits since 30 Oct 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Tango01 Supporting Member of TMP31 Oct 2017 9:33 p.m. PST

"Seven people are feared dead after a truck mounted a bicycle path in lower Manhattan on Tuesday afternoon, mowing down cyclists and runners while shouting 'Allahu Akbar'.

The driver made his way from down towards Tribeca on the West Side Highway and mounted the bike path a few blocks north of Chambers Street shortly before 3pm.

After striking several cyclists and runners, he came to a stop when his truck crashed into a school bus beneath the Tribeca bridge.

The man then emerged with imitation guns in his hand and was shot in the leg by police. He survived and was taken to hospital but at least seven innocent people were killed and others are injured…"
Main page

link

Five of the eight killed were Argentines…

Amicalement
Armand

Personal logo Great War Ace Supporting Member of TMP01 Nov 2017 6:19 a.m. PST

"Leg", I read it was the abdomen. People get it all wrong.

Sad, very sad, that five high school chums were having a 30 year reunion on that bicycle path. They picked the wrong spot at the wrong time, as so often seems the case when people are hit like this.

Personal logo Cacique Caribe Supporting Member of TMP01 Nov 2017 6:35 a.m. PST

Unbelievable. I really feel bad for them and their loved ones.

Dan

Joes Shop Supporting Member of TMP01 Nov 2017 7:02 a.m. PST

Agreed, tragic.

Murvihill01 Nov 2017 9:51 a.m. PST

Ban bumpers!

Tango01 Supporting Member of TMP01 Nov 2017 10:39 a.m. PST

Bad luck that one of them lived there and all of them decided to visit him and …

Amicalement
Armand

goragrad01 Nov 2017 2:24 p.m. PST

RIP

Personal logo Private Matter Supporting Member of TMP01 Nov 2017 6:19 p.m. PST

As my reply to USAFPilot's post was deleted, I'll at least repost my last comment: My condolences to the victims and their families.

Old Wolfman02 Nov 2017 5:59 a.m. PST

Same here.

Lion in the Stars02 Nov 2017 5:07 p.m. PST

My condolences to the victims, their friends and families.

If there's any of you on this board, I will always listen to someone needing to vent.

And the less said about the perpetrator the better.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.