Help support TMP

"I Need Help, as usual..." Topic

5 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Warhammer 40K Message Board

Action Log

25 Oct 2017 7:58 p.m. PST
by Editor in Chief Bill

• Changed title from "I Need Hlep, as usual..." to "I Need Help, as usual..."

364 hits since 24 Oct 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Andrew Preziosi Supporting Member of TMP25 Oct 2017 5:19 p.m. PST

Was Eisenhorn the first breakaway trilogy by Black library?

I seem to recall Rogue Trader was big too, but it's not a trilogy.

Hades wolf26 Oct 2017 8:26 a.m. PST

Hi Andrew,

Not sure what you mean by "breakaway" but the first trilogy I know, was the inquisition wars trilogy by Ian Watson but this was by boxtree (my copy anyway) and this predates the Black Library…

Cheers

Glen

Andrew Preziosi Supporting Member of TMP26 Oct 2017 9:20 a.m. PST

Thanks Glen…Inquistion Wars, that rings a bell too, did that have a "Rogue Trader" in it?

I just checked the book cover, I think you're right, that was the book I was thinking of, THANKS!

Agent Smith26 Oct 2017 10:08 a.m. PST

No rogue trader, an ordo malleus inquisitor, navigator, assassin and a squat and also later an astropath or two a space marine captain and chaos marines, renegades the eye of terror and harlequins its all there lol

Andrew Preziosi Supporting Member of TMP27 Oct 2017 3:58 a.m. PST

I was able to get the entire 3+2 Inq Wars Omnibus for cheap yesterday and thanks to BL teamining up w/Audible I am getting the entire Eisenhorn Trilogy+ for dirt cheap over the next three months, something like 80% off BL's standard pricing.

Just started listening to Zenos and the narration is top notch!

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.