Help support TMP

"Prospero: Our next battlefield. " Topic

11 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the 28mm Sci-Fi Message Board

Back to the Warhammer 40K Message Board

601 hits since 23 Oct 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Personal logo Pictors Studio Sponsoring Member of TMP24 Oct 2017 10:24 a.m. PST

Here is our next battle set up:

picture

There are three more models still to be painted before we can play but they should be done this week.

I need to put the three units of Silent sisters down and only one of them is finished. The last three models will finish the other two units.

picture

I'm not sure when we will get to play. Probably not for another couple of weeks.

picture

I'm looking forward to it. It has been a while since I've played with these forces and they are substantively bigger than the last time I used them. I have a model of Russ and I've only used him once but I don't think I have enough Thousand Sons to put him down yet.

picture

I'll have to get more, definitely one of those blade squads and some more automatons.

Personal logo Pictors Studio Sponsoring Member of TMP24 Oct 2017 10:33 a.m. PST

You can see all the pictures here:

https://imgur.com/a/6niG7

kallman24 Oct 2017 11:56 a.m. PST

Looks great as always Scott. So are you using third edition to play your games or are you doing some sort of hybrid?

Personal logo Pictors Studio Sponsoring Member of TMP24 Oct 2017 1:30 p.m. PST

Thanks! We are using 3rd edition with some imported special rules from 7th where they don't exist in 3rd.

It works pretty well.

MongooseMatt Sponsoring Member of TMP24 Oct 2017 1:40 p.m. PST

I want to know everything about this campaign :)

Building up 1k Sons and Space Woofs myself for the same run…

Oberlindes Sol LIC Supporting Member of TMP24 Oct 2017 2:02 p.m. PST

Love the table and buildings.

malleman24 Oct 2017 4:21 p.m. PST

Nice

Personal logo Pictors Studio Sponsoring Member of TMP25 Oct 2017 2:16 a.m. PST

I'll keep updating it. Like I said I'm not sure when we will get the first game in. The figures and terrain are currently set up 3.5 hours away from where I live at the moment.

Centurio Prime25 Oct 2017 3:46 a.m. PST

very nice, thanks for posting

noigrim07 Nov 2017 1:31 a.m. PST

You can bulk up the TS army with guard that's what I did

Personal logo Pictors Studio Sponsoring Member of TMP07 Nov 2017 6:55 a.m. PST

I have some Spireguard for my TS forces. They are the old great coat Wargames Factory plastics with Napoleonic Shako heads on them. I think they turned out okay. I need to get some more of them to really make them a reasonable force on the tabletop. I only have about a dozen of them now.

Ideally I'd make a hole force of them eventually to take on the Rout in the initial landing, but that won't happen for a while.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.