Help support TMP

"Vulamold anyone know where to buy" Topic

2 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

Please use the Complaint button (!) to report problems on the forums.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Moldmaking and Casting Message Board

Areas of Interest


Featured Hobby News Article

Featured Link

Featured Ruleset


Rating: gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star gold star 

Featured Showcase Article

Derivan Paints: Striking It Lucky With Colour

Sometimes at a convention, you can be just dead lucky and find a real bargain.

Featured Workbench Article

Around the World in 80 Days

Everyone has a pile of shame - miniatures that you were all hot to get, had big plans for, and then never did anything with...

Featured Profile Article

Editor Katie's House That TMP Built

With help from TMP, our staff editor and her grandparents now have a place to live.

Current Poll

Featured Book Review

1,900 hits since 11 Oct 2017
©1994-2024 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

TMP logo


Please sign in to your membership account, or, if you are not yet a member, please sign up for your free membership account.
Bishop Odo11 Oct 2017 6:12 a.m. PST

I watched a video on uTube by Tom Mason, on vulcanizing small parts using vulcanize-able drop mold frame, called Vulcamold, that was suppose to be available some years ago? Anyone know where I might buy one, or should i just make my own?

YouTube link


Master Caster12 Oct 2017 5:45 a.m. PST

Small mold frames and plates from Conley Casting or Contenti in RI USA. With C clamps you can make your own in the kitchen oven at around 350 degrees.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.