Help support TMP

"Any issues with QRF?" Topic

7 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Consumer Affairs Message Board

558 hits since 10 Oct 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Joe Legan Supporting Member of TMP10 Oct 2017 6:08 a.m. PST

Have been ordering from QRF for years when scale creep doesn't have the correct stuff. Ordered some models 6 Sept and haven't heard anything. Sent and e-mail and contacted them through their store last week with no response. Anyone know if there is an issue?

Thanks

Joe

Personal logo miniMo Supporting Member of TMP10 Oct 2017 8:14 a.m. PST

Sometimes communications run slow, but everything has always come through.

stewart46A10 Oct 2017 9:07 a.m. PST

I spoke to Chaz a few weeks ago and they are in the process of moving location so I would persevere

mckrok10 Oct 2017 1:55 p.m. PST

Never had a problem with them in the past. I'd definitely give them the benefit of the doubt

pjm

RudyNelson10 Oct 2017 3:16 p.m. PST

I have bought very large quantities from them in the past and have never had a problem with service from them.

Personal logo Extra Crispy Sponsoring Member of TMP10 Oct 2017 4:43 p.m. PST

As their US dealer, agreed. Occasionally a tad slow, 100% reliable. Sleep easy at nitgh, your toys will show up!

Joe Legan Supporting Member of TMP12 Oct 2017 3:11 p.m. PST

Agree with you all that in my dealings with them in the past have had no problems. So this is unusual. Perhaps it is moving locations. Will give it some more time.
Thanks

Joe

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.