Help support TMP

"The Siege of Terra is coming soon" Topic

4 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the SF Media Message Board

Back to the Warhammer 40K Message Board

772 hits since 19 Sep 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Personal logo Pictors Studio Sponsoring Member of TMP20 Sep 2017 12:50 p.m. PST

link

Looks like they will be wrapping up the Horus Heresy stuff sooner rather than later.

I'm sure we will have a number of books detailing this so I'm sure it isn't going to be resolved before the end of the year, probably not before the end of next year.

My next book is only 27 and there are a lot of the non-numbered books in there that I haven't read so there is no danger of me running out of reading material any time soon.

Andrew Preziosi Supporting Member of TMP20 Sep 2017 1:21 p.m. PST

YAY!!! Finally…eventually.

basileus6620 Sep 2017 8:43 p.m. PST

I liked the earlier books. I even enjoyed Nemesis! However, they had drag the story for too long and I lost interest. Hopefully, this new books will rekindled my enthusiasm in the Horus Heresy.

Wackmole9 Supporting Member of TMP21 Sep 2017 6:10 a.m. PST

I wish they get a new plot line. I'am get really tired of the Loyalist always being betrayed by one of their own. Just Kill Horus and Lets get to Hunt the Traitors down all the way back to the eye of terror.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.