Help support TMP

"3rd game of 8th, The Rescue, PHOTOS!" Topic

10 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Warhammer 40K Message Board

384 hits since 6 Sep 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

kallman06 Sep 2017 6:55 p.m. PST

Played my third game with my oldest son of 8th edition 40K. We have decided to do a loose Narrative Campaign set on a forgotten Eldar Maiden World that the Imperium has taken control over. My son plays Eldar and I have my own Space Marine chapter called the Sons of Americus. We also plan to work in my Chaos forces and perhaps some other random elements. So far I am liking 8th edition and it almost feels like the old days of gaming 40K. Below are some photos and a link to the full battle report.

link

Eldar Dire Avengers as sentries on patrol. Sorry I refuse to say Aeldari.

picture

My brave Sons of Americus and Captain Jackson.

picture

picture

A shot of the initial table set up.

picture

Shadow Seer! One nasty customer.

picture

Space Marines vs Harlequins.

picture

Frederick Supporting Member of TMP07 Sep 2017 6:29 a.m. PST

Great AAR! Love your Sons of Americus chapter – I have a similar small Marine chapter – the Emperor's Dominion – with a Canadian theme

kallman07 Sep 2017 7:03 a.m. PST

Love it! Canucks in Space! grin

Thanks for the thumbs up on the AAR. I plan to post more in the future as the campaign manifests.

Bob Runnicles07 Sep 2017 7:20 a.m. PST

Love the Chapter :) Great battle report too!

Centurio Prime07 Sep 2017 7:53 a.m. PST

Nice!

Personal logo Pictors Studio Sponsoring Member of TMP07 Sep 2017 8:34 a.m. PST

Great battle report. Thanks for posting that.

I like the Ameristartes too.

kallman07 Sep 2017 9:36 a.m. PST

Ameristartes! Scott I am so stealing that title. grin

SouthernPhantom10 Sep 2017 11:25 a.m. PST

Your Sons of Americus chapter would look right at home in the Fallout universe. Those models look awesome!

kallman10 Sep 2017 5:41 p.m. PST

Thanks SouthernPhantom. I got another ten man tact squad painted up this weekend along with an old librarian psyker in terminator army painted in the same theme. Also have a dreadnought finished up and predator just about completed. I will post photos soon.

I want to get this bad boy from Forge World and do it in the Army Air Core colors and theme of WW II.

picture

This is basically a flying Land Raider that can carry 20 Space Marines! Talk about Airborne.

Louie N Supporting Member of TMP10 Sep 2017 8:50 p.m. PST

Great Space Marines

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.