Help support TMP

"Retro Science Fiction Travel Posters" Topic

4 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the SF Discussion Message Board

488 hits since 3 Sep 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

stephen m03 Sep 2017 4:42 p.m. PST

I was at Fan Expo yesterday in Toronto and saw this artist's work. I know a while back there was a thread about retro space travel posters but I couldn't find the thread. So here is a link to her work.

jackieleeart.ca/illustration

Personal logo Cacique Caribe Supporting Member of TMP03 Sep 2017 6:48 p.m. PST

Stephen

Very nice find!

Dan
PS. Was this the discussion you were looking for?
TMP link

stephen m04 Sep 2017 5:48 a.m. PST

Yes!

BTW how are you and the family doing? I have been following your posts but tend to refrain from "me too" posts on topics like disasters. The thoughts of an entire nation are with our, more, southern neighbours.

Stephen

Personal logo Cacique Caribe Supporting Member of TMP04 Sep 2017 5:51 p.m. PST

Stephen,

Thanks so much for asking. We are all safe and sound, and staying in a one-room one-bath that my in-laws have. It's going to be extremely difficult to store furniture, much less what my wife calls my "toys"*, specially during the months it will take to make the house livable again. It looks like all the storage facilities in the area are already packed full.

By the way, this is what it looked like on our street 7 days ago:
YouTube link

It is still inaccessible, though other neighborhoods have already been cleared for owners to return.

Dan
* It's so embarrassing when she does those air quotation marks.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.