Help support TMP

"US Distributors for Baccus 6mm?" Topic

8 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Wargaming in the USA Message Board

Back to the Hobby Industry Message Board

Action Log

31 Aug 2017 5:00 a.m. PST
by Editor in Chief Bill

• Changed title from "US Distributors for Baccus 6mm" to "US Distributors for Baccus 6mm?"
  • Removed from ACW Product Reviews board
  • Crossposted to Hobby Industry board
  • Crossposted to Wargaming in the USA board

446 hits since 31 Aug 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

rebmarine31 Aug 2017 4:18 a.m. PST

Now that Scale Creep has dropped the Baccus lines, is there anyone else in the States carrying them?

Jozis Tin Man Supporting Member of TMP31 Aug 2017 4:50 a.m. PST

Not that I am aware of. I am in the US and regularly order direct from Peter in the UK, paying via Pay Pal. Turn around is fast and I have never had any problems, and I have made probably a half dozen orders of various size in the last 12 months.

Shipping is not expensive for the little guys either…

Major Mike31 Aug 2017 6:00 a.m. PST

Silver Eagle does not carry Baccus, but they do carry the Irregular Miniatures lines. silvereaglewargames.com

Personal logo Extra Crispy Sponsoring Member of TMP31 Aug 2017 6:59 a.m. PST

Just to be clear…..

I dropped the line because Baccus was having issues supplying me. We worked together to try and get the kinks out but events conspired against us. I'd still stock them if I could!

And I've told Peter if the situation at his end changes and he can adequately support a US dealer, I'm in!

And that is not to cast aspersion on the fine folks at Baccus either. They were always honest and forthright with me, but non-business events simply made continuing impossible.

And yes, direct from the UK is reliable and relatively speedy (I know, I had to order Austrian guns for my Leipzig project!).

Mark "Extra Crispy" Severin
Scale Creep Miniatures

Shakespear31 Aug 2017 8:02 a.m. PST

I'd love to find someone to paint them in the US

Personal logo Extra Crispy Sponsoring Member of TMP31 Aug 2017 8:53 a.m. PST

There are quite a few painting services in the US that paint 6mm. Email me and I can help you out. mark@scalecreep.com

Wackmole9 Supporting Member of TMP31 Aug 2017 10:30 a.m. PST

Baccus give awesome service and fast shipping to the US !!!!!!

Bob Hume31 Aug 2017 7:29 p.m. PST

I have gotten stuff from Scalecreep and directly from Baccus. Always arrived fast and complete. No problems ordering direct.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.