Help support TMP

"10mm German Reiter by Warmonger Miniatures" Topic

8 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Renaissance Discussion Message Board

Back to the Fantasy Discussion Message Board

Action Log

08 Jul 2017 6:11 a.m. PST
by Editor Gwen

• Removed from Medieval Discussion board
  • Crossposted to Renaissance Discussion board

593 hits since 30 Jun 2017
©1994-2017 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Personal logo Sigwald Supporting Member of TMP30 Jun 2017 9:39 a.m. PST

I backed this kickstarter and will use these lovely miniatures as additional pistolier units in my warmaster empire army. All of the warmonger miniatures 10mm figure sets come with the correct amount of minis for a warmaster unit so the Reiters are 12 minis: 1 leader, 1 standard bearer and 2x5 poses of troopers. Next up will apparently be the heavy cavalry knightly order which I am really looking forward to! Here is a link to the store with their infantry figure sets and a few pics of the new reiters I painted up really quick.

warmonger-miniatures.com

picture

picture

picture

picture

Puster Supporting Member of TMP01 Jul 2017 3:00 a.m. PST

Medieval? As they only showed up in history around 1550, would not the Renaissance board be more appropriate?

Personal logo Sigwald Supporting Member of TMP01 Jul 2017 4:47 a.m. PST

You are correct of course. I posted to fantasy and cross posted to medieval instead of Renaissance by mistake

Ivan DBA02 Jul 2017 10:40 p.m. PST

Excellent! I should have backed this one, I'm really happy with their Pikemen and Zweihanders.

Personal logo Sigwald Supporting Member of TMP03 Jul 2017 11:13 a.m. PST

Hi James. I'm not sure but I'm thinking these will end up in their store along with the infantry. We were told that sales from this kickstarter would go towards funding a kickstarter for the mounted knights which I will back and buy way too many units of no doubt :D

Xintao Supporting Member of TMP05 Jul 2017 5:29 a.m. PST

Nice work.

Personal logo Sigwald Supporting Member of TMP06 Jul 2017 7:09 a.m. PST

Thank you Xin!

Personal logo Sigwald Supporting Member of TMP09 Jul 2017 7:41 a.m. PST

Update From the Kickstarter:

"For those who missed the Kickstarter, the 10mm German Reiter (Riders) are now up on the Warmonger Miniatures store. They're $10 USD while my first batch lasts. Once I have to restock they'll be going up in price. Apparently there was a math error when D&D gave me the casting price. They're going to have to raise the price for me next time, which means I have to raise the price in the store. Get them while they're $10 USD!"

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.